pondělí 21. září 2009

Hello, Iam Babs.

Hi, I'm Babs. My name is not really so important. Just Babs :-). I am a girl from Prague as she likes fashion, travel, shopping, reading, music, and their friends. I can not draw or sing and I'm nothing exceptionally.
This blog will be about me and fashion, I hope I find that a lot of friends through blogs from around the world. What about me ? I like it so much, and I don´t know what I have to write about me.
So, I like shopping. At Prague is so much great shops(but not, so much like in the London :-D) and my favourite Saturday is if I go with my BFF and my friend Anne to the center. We go on the coffee to Starbucks and to the cinema. And if I buy some great thing Iam so happy !! :-)
My favourite shops are: Topshop, Pimkie, H&M, ZARA, Mango, C&A, Bershka, NewYorker, Humanic, Baťa, Deichman, Tally Weijl, Jeans Club and NewLook(but it isn´t in the CZ).
I love food :-D. I love healthy food but Iam only people, I have some tastes :-). I like pasta, pizza, frutti di mare, paella, sushi, butterfish, Ceasar and Greek salad... from drinks I like mojito, sangría, coffee and diet coke and green tea, too.
I love Spain !!! I speak English and little Spanish.
I think, best fashion people are in UK, Netherlands, Sweden and Spain.
So, It is not all about me, but It is a lot of abou me, or no ? :-)
And excuse my English :-)
Bye.
With love.
Your Babs.
XXX

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat